WinStar RV Park Policies
WinStar RV Park, (the "Park"), is a governmental enterprise of the Chickasaw Nation, ("Nation"), a federally recognized sovereign Indian Tribe. Management reserves the right to amend or change the rules without prior notice. Management reserves the right to refuse services to anyone, including current and returning guests that have violated the rules and/or have vacated the Park without paying all fees.
1. All guests will adhere to the Rules as herein set forth or the Rules as amended and will abide by all applicable federal, state, tribal or local rules, laws and regulations relating to the Park. Any guest who fails to adhere to the Rules may be asked to leave the Park at the sole discretion of Park Management. Becoming a guest of WinStar RV Park constitutes the affirmative consent of each guest to the exclusive jurisdiction of the laws, regulating bodies, and courts of the Chickasaw Nation without limit to times and events.
2. The Park is not responsible for and assumes no liability for theft, vandalism, loss or other damages to property and/or injury to persons arising out of use of the facilities or caused by others while on the premises. Please use facilities at your own risk. Park guests are financially responsible for any malicious damage to Park property. Willful damage or defacing of Park property will be cause for prosecution and immediate eviction.
3. For purposes of these rules, "RV" shall refer to recreational vehicles used for traveling and recreational activities, including campers and motor homes.
4. Check-in time is 1:00 P.M. and check-out time is 12:00 P.M. Visitors are required to check-in at the front office before entering the Park. Registration passes (mirror hangers) must be visibly displayed on every RV and vehicle. If you do not have a pass, you must obtain one at the Park front desk.
5. Sites are designated for a maximum of one (1) RV and one (1) towed vehicle. Extra vehicles must be parked in designated parking areas on a space available basis. The Park does not guarantee space for extra vehicles.
6. Quiet hours are 10:00 P.M to 7:00 A.M. Radio and television volume and any other disturbing noise or activity should be controlled during these hours, except for Park approved events. The use of generators is not allowed at any time.
7. Alcoholic beverages are only permitted in your RV or on your site for legal age guests. Rowdiness, disturbance of others, abusive language, drunkenness, and possession or use of controlled substances or illegal drugs will result in contacting local authorities and immediate eviction from the Park.
8. Sites are to be kept clean and orderly, as determined by Management. Clotheslines are not permitted. Washers and dryers are provided for your convenience. Trash must be placed in the trash receptacles located throughout the Park. Do not dispose of hazardous materials within the Park. Do not leave oil, batteries, paint or other hazardous materials in or near trash receptacles. You must clean your site before departing.
9. Pets must be kept on a leash at all times and under the control of their owner, or kept inside the RV. Droppings and accidental waste material from pets must be picked up immediately and placed in a trash receptacle. Limit two (2) pets per site. No pets, other than service animals, will be allowed in pavilions, laundry facilities, or bathing facilities under any circumstances. Noisy and/or vicious pets are prohibited in the Park. Pets are not to be left outside unattended.
10. Open fires are not permitted. All other fires must be contained in approved fire rings/grills and on your campsite. Charcoal or gas grills are acceptable. Campfires must be in designated fire rings only. Burn bans may be issued and fires may be prohibited in hazardous fire conditions.
11. Wastewater must be discharged into authorized receptacles only, and never discharged onto the ground. Sewer collars or approved sealed sewer connections are required at all times.
12. Parents are responsible for the supervision, conduct, and behavior of their children at all times. Children and minors under the age of 18 must be at their RV site by 10:00 P.M., unless accompanied by a parent or guardian. No minors are allowed to stay in the Park unattended.
13. Possession of firearms on Nation's property is prohibited. The Park has zero tolerance for the brandishing, possession and/or discharging of any and all firearms, weapons or fireworks. Discharge of weapons or fireworks will result in the contacting of local authorities and immediate eviction from the Park.
14. Between dusk and dawn, motorized vehicles and bicycles must be equipped with a forward projecting light and rear reflectors. It is advisable for pedestrians to wear reflective clothing and/or carry flashlights. Rollerblading/skating is not permitted between 10:00 P.M. and 7:00 A.M. Bicycles and skates are not allowed on the sidewalks, across RV sites, or in buildings. Skateboards are NOT permitted anywhere in the Park. All terrain vehicles (ATV's) and golf carts are not permitted, except for use by Park staff.
15. No RV or other vehicle may go over 10 miles per hour in the Park. No RV or vehicle repairs, maintenance activities, fluid changes, washing or rinsing is permitted in the Park. Storage is prohibited under or around any RV. Structures external to the RV and not an integral part of the RV are disallowed including but not limited to storage sheds, work benches, fences, and steps.
16. The Park reserves the right to approve or reject any guest based upon the age and/or appearance of their RV. RV's must be in sound working order and well maintained.
17. All RV's and other vehicles must be capable of being moved, upon notice, and within 24-hours. If an owner of an RV or other vehicle cannot remove the same, the RV or vehicle may be removed by a third party at the owner's expense.