It's pool time, people!
It is obviously visually pleasing, but there’s a lot more to it than that. Below are some fun facts about the pool that you probably didn’t know.
• It holds 154,000 gallons of water
• The water features were designed specifically for this location; they were custom built by hand, and the basic infrastructure is concrete blocks and steel rebar
• The deep end has what’s known as a beach entry, it is built to simulate entering the water from a beach
• The equipment used to filter the water and power the pumps for the falls could be used to power the water for a small water park
• There are six cabanas that are available for rent
• There are two whirlpools
• To save the best for last, there’s a pool bar!
Now that the pool is ready, the next question is: are you ready? Our gift shop, The Isle, is located right inside Pool Tower North, and it has all the essentials for having an enjoyable day at the pool. From sunglasses and flip flops to snacks and a beach bag to hold them all in, The Isle has it! If you want to be the most stylish one at the pool, make sure to stop by here on your way out.
If you’re wondering about the forecast for this week, it’s perfect with a side of relaxation at the pool! Join us in starting summer early here at WinStar!