TournEvent of Champions
Beginning Sunday, June 1, 2014 through Saturday, June 28, 2014 WinStar World Casino and Resort is giving away a share of up to $50,490 in cash and Bonus play during the TournEvent of Champions promotion.
Patrons must be 21 years or older with a valid photo ID and must be a member of WinStar Club Passport with complete and accurate account information to participate. The following individuals or entities are not eligible to participate or win during this promotional activity: employees of WinStar World Casino and Resort; employees of the Nation are prohibited from participating as set forth by any of the Nation’s policies, regulations or laws; anyone who is currently barred from any of the Nation’s Gaming Facilities; or any Promotional Sponsors.
Beginning Sunday, June 1, 2014 through Saturday, June 21, 2014 all Patrons who are actively playing with their WinStar Club Passport card properly inserted into any participating electronic gaming device, will be eligible to earn entries for the TournEvent of Champions semi-finalist drawings in the following ways:
a.Beginning at 8:00am (CST) Sunday, June 1, 2014 through 8:00pm (CST) Saturday, June 21, 2014 Patrons will be eligible to earn entries for drawings for a seat to participate in the TournEvent of Champions Tournaments each day at approximately 6:00pm (CST) and 8:00pm (CST); Patrons will receive one (1) entry for every ten (10) points earned by actively playing any participating electronic gaming device with their WinStar Club Passport card properly inserted.
b. Selected Patrons receiving offers/invitations via any direct marketing initiative will be able to redeem those offers for a ticket as specified on the offer from Sunday, June 1, 2014 through Saturday, June 21, 2014.
1. Drawings for Semi-Finalists will be held each Sunday (6/1, 6/8, 6/15), Monday (6/2, 6/9, 6/16), Tuesday (6/3, 6/10, 6/17), Wednesday (6/4, 6/11, 6/18), Thursday (6/5, 6/12, 6/19), Friday (6/6, 6/13, 6/20) and Saturday (6/7, 6/14, 6/21) at approximately 5:00pm (CST) and approximately 7:00pm (CST)
2. On each drawing date the TournEvent of Champions tournaments will run/play at the Multimedia TournEvent bank located in the London Gaming Plaza as follows:
a. There will be two (2) tournaments of 12 Patrons one (1) being held at approximately 6:00pm (CST) and one (1) at approximately 8:00pm (CST). Each session will run for two (2) minutes.
b. Patrons must be actively playing any participating electronic gaming device with their WinStar Club Passport card at the time of each drawing to be eligible to win.
c. Patrons are responsible for activating their entries 15 minutes before each schedule drawing.
d. Partial Entries will not carry over.
e. Entries valid for next scheduled drawing only.
f. The top three (3) winners of each tournament will advance to the TournEvent of Champions Finale on Friday, June 27, 2014 or Saturday, June 28, 2014 which will be held in Mist located in Beijing Gaming Plaza.
g. Patrons will only be eligible to qualify for one (1) seat in the finale.
h. All Bonuses are downloadable to any participating electronic gaming devices; non-participating device will be denoted with a placard.
i. Bonuses are downloadable, non-cashable, and non-transferable (person to person, game to game) and will be deposited directly into the Patron’s Bonus account. All rewards and promotional entries are earned by cashable play only.
Semi-Finalist Prize Payouts:
1st place $100 Bonus
2nd place $80 Bonus
3rd place $60 Bonus
4th – 12 place $20 Bonus
1. On Friday, June 27, 2014 and Saturday, June 28, 2014 the top 126 Patrons will participate in the TournEvent of Champions Finale.
a. There will be one (1) tournament of forty- two (42) Patrons on Friday, June 27, 2014 at approximately 8:00pm (CST) and two (2) tournament of forty-two (42) Patrons on Saturday, June 28, 2014 one (1) at approximately 11:00am (CST) and one (1) at approximately 1:00pm (CST).
2. The Tournament will run as follows:
a. There will be one (1) tournament of three sessions of 12 Patrons and 1 session of 6 Patrons per scheduled tournament time. Each session will run for 2 minutes.
b. The winners will be determined based on the accumulated score from each session during the finale.
3. On Friday June 27, 2014 and Saturday June 28, 2014 the first place tournament Players of each of the three (3) tournaments will advance to the TournEvent of Champions event held in Las Vegas, Nevada held on Wednesday, October 1, 2014, winners will be determined based on the accumulated score from each session.
4. All participating Patrons must abide by the posted WinStar World Casino and Resort House Rules.
5. If multiple Patrons are tied during any tournament session, then those Patrons will compete in a 1 minute “Sudden Death” round on an Electronic Game Tournament Machine. The winning Patron would be the winning place holder for the tied position.
6. If for any reason, a game malfunctions during the round, that round will be stopped immediately and replayed.
a. All Bonuses are downloadable to any participating electronic gaming devices; non-participating device will be denoted with a placard.
b. Bonuses are downloadable, non-cashable, and non-transferable (person to person, game to game) and will be deposited directly into the Patron’s Bonus account. All rewards and promotional entries are earned by cashable play only.
The payout structure for the TournEvent of Champions Final Tournament is as follows:
1st place $4,500 cash
2nd place $3,100 cash
3rd place $1,790 cash
4th – 42nd place $40 Bonus
Winner(s) are responsible for all applicable taxes. Winners will receive a W2-G and/or a 1099 tax form, when applicable, provided by the Chickasaw Nation.
Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for Chickasaw Nation to use his/her likeness or name for publicity or promotional uses without compensation or notice. Winner must agree to sign a publicity release form.
Any situation or dispute not covered by these Official Rules will be resolved by Chickasaw Nation in a manner deemed by Chickasaw Nation to be the fairest to all concerned. Any such decision shall be final and binding on all Patrons. In addition, the Chickasaw Nation reserves the right to void any entry, and/or change, cancel or modify this promotion at any time without notice. Upon any prize dispute resulting from game play, participants may file a Prize Claim with the Chickasaw Nation, Office of the Gaming Commissioner.
Participation in this promotion is an agreement to abide by these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the tournament and a forfeiture of any prizes.
Participation in this promotion and/or tournament further constitutes the affirmative consent of each Patron to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Chickasaw Nation, its regulatory bodies and courts without limit to time or event, which shall govern this promotion.